Re: [Health-dev] Important tests for upcoming GNU Health 2.8

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Important tests for upcoming GNU Health 2.8
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 10:52:57 +0000

Hi Axel !

On Wed, 28 Jan 2015 09:26:15 +0100
"Axel Braun" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Luis,
>
> > Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. Januar 2015 um 17:00 Uhr
> > Von: "Luis Falcon" <address@hidden>
> > An: address@hidden
> > Betreff: [Health-dev] Important tests for upcoming GNU Health 2.8
>

> > We are getting close to the release of 2.8.0 . I would like to get
> > feedback on the RC3, especially on :
> >
> > MAIN GNU HEALTH SERVER
> >

> > * The GNU Health standard installer (gnuhealth_install)
> >
> > * gnuhealth-control : Automated Backups and updates
> >
> > * Setup new instance, institution, health professionals, people and
> >   patients.
>
> So far no problems...
>
> > * Person Unique Identifier
> >
> > * Immunizations : Schedule, reports, patient immunization status
> >   report,..
> >
> > * Document digests / validations
> >
> > * Crypto plugin installation on Tryton client
>
> Works as well....
>
> > * Digital signatures (vital records, prescriptions and patient
> >   evaluations ). Please check the workflows are OK
>
> Can you point me to the documentation on how to set it up in
> GNUHealth?

You need to install health_crypto module.
Then check the vital records (Demographics -> Birth and Death
Certificates ) or directly from Party -> Related Action (Birth / Death
certs ).

In the patient evaluation you now have a new validation tab, showing
the digest, the document integrity status and the digital signature (if
signed).

In the patient evaluation, the states are "In progress" -> "Done" ->
"Signed" . Different information will be shown depending on the state.

The health_history module incorporates this info on the patient
evaluation report.

> > * Injury Surveillance System
> >
> > * Birth and Death Certificates
> >
> > * Demographics reports
> >
> > * Upgrade : Verify that the upgrades from previous versions go
> > smooth.
>
> Finally updated the demo server 2.6.3 to 2.8rc3 w/o problems.

This is great :) So if things go smooth as they appear, I can
now dedicate the time to documentation.

Thank you !

Best,