We are getting close to the release of 2.8.0 . I would like to get
feedback on the RC3, especially on :
MAIN GNU HEALTH SERVER
* The GNU Health standard installer (gnuhealth_install)
* gnuhealth-control : Automated Backups and updates
* Setup new instance, institution, health professionals, people and
* Person Unique Identifier
* Immunizations : Schedule, reports, patient immunization status
* Document digests / validations
* Crypto plugin installation on Tryton client
* Digital signatures (vital records, prescriptions and patient
evaluations ). Please check the workflows are OK
* Injury Surveillance System
* Birth and Death Certificates
* Demographics reports
* Upgrade : Verify that the upgrades from previous versions go smooth.
SYNCHRO ENGINE and HL7 FHIR
* Synchronization : I'm enabling synchronization on the community
server. Those interested in working on the testing, please let me
know, so we start assigning IDs to each of you.
* FHIR server. Chris Zimmerman is on top of this one. We're setting up
the server in Amsterdam too, so you will be able to test it too.
This will give us a nice overview on the latest functionality check.
@Axel : I updated the setup.py for the latest tarball, and uploaded
MD5 (gnuhealth-28rc3.tar.gz) = 72884aed63d4effb6fcca082b5f0d114
Thank you !