Re: [Health-dev] Loop in report file odt is not executing and gives me t

From: Bounmy Sihaphom
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Loop in report file odt is not executing and gives me the internal server error 500
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 16:50:04 +0700

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 7:20 PM, Sebastián Marró <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Bounmy

Hi Sebastian!
I did try, select all records inthe tree view and took out the inner loop, it works, but it does not print

<appointment.patient> correctly, it prints   gnuhealth.patient,12 instead, do I need some function? in the view it print the name of a patient correctly, but not on odt file.

Try <appointment.patient.name.lastname + ', ' + appointment.patient.name.name>

Regards

--
Sebastián Marró
thymbr@

www.thymbra.com
It works perfectly that part, thanks a lot.