[Health-dev] Window Actions

From: Jakob Lang
Subject: [Health-dev] Window Actions
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 14:12:15 +0200

Hi all,

I need some help with creating an additional tab for the Invoice section.
I would like to add a tab with all invoices that are not yet payed (state=posted) and have been there for more than 30 days.
I found how to add the new tab (new domain) but I have no idea how to add the date part and how to add both filters together.
I need something like this:
[('state', '=', 'posted')&('Invoice date','<',today-29)]
Any ideas how to do that? Is there some documentation about things like that?

Thanks very much in advance!
Jakob