[Health-dev] Web interface for GNU Health

From: Rajesh Kumar
Subject: [Health-dev] Web interface for GNU Health
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2014 13:13:28 +0530

Hi All,

I was looking to install and use the web interface for GNU Tryton. I saw a thread about it in the archives but can't figure out where the relevant docs are.

Could you point me in right direction? Are we using SAO? Or is there a different web client for GNU Health? Is there a wiki page somewhere describing how to use it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rajesh