Re: [Health-dev] Questions on integration

From: Eugene Park
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Questions on integration
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 11:16:11 -0500

I understand that the modules are used for json-rpc, but I am confused as to which modules to use for the health-* modules I see in the Tryton client.

Am I right to assume that these modules are the ones which are called via json-rpc?

If the health-* modules are developed around the default modules listed in the link below, then how do I find out which modules are used for the specific Health-* modules?

Thanks again!

---
Eugene Park IT Architect Healthcare EQ (416) 931-1427