[Health-dev] HL7 presentation: Wed 11Dec @ 19:00 UTC+1

From: Emilien Klein
Subject: [Health-dev] HL7 presentation: Wed 11Dec @ 19:00 UTC+1
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 23:32:53 +0100

Wednesday December 11, 19:00 UTC+1 (Amsterdam) is the time/date folks!
Based on votes from David Miller, Sebastian Marro and myself, and the message from Ronald Munjoma.

Does anyone have issues with us holding this via Google Hangouts (will allow to record for other folks to watch later). Let me know if you would prefer Skype, or another solution.

Great to have this coming! Enjoy your weekend.
    +Emilien