Re: [Health-dev] gnuhealth 1.8.1 Exception: Module health_services not f

From: Shakthi Kannan
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] gnuhealth 1.8.1 Exception: Module health_services not found
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 21:05:05 +0530

Hi Luis,

--- On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 8:04 PM, Luis Falcon
<address@hidden> wrote:
| Release 2.0.0 will be out tomorrow.  The script is called
| "gnuhealth_install.sh" . You can see the development version at the
| tip.
\--

Thanks!

I see that the script uses PIP to fetch the packages. The dependencies
are already available in Fedora, and they needn't be downloaded
manually when used with a distribution.

>From a packaging perspective, BASEDIR, TRYTOND_DIR, MODULES_DIR need
to be system-wide. Moreover, if we need to ship it in Fedora, we need
to adhere to the Fedora packaging guidelines [1].

Of course, the users can choose whichever method they wish to deploy.
I'll try to keep the .spec changes as close to gnuhealth_install.sh
steps as possible.

Regards,

SK

[1] Fedora Packaging Guidelines.