Re: [Health-dev] Cannot overwrite a previously saved data

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Cannot overwrite a previously saved data
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 12:19:19 +0100 (BST)

Thanks Luis

I agree that each clinic/hospital that uses GNU Health must have
its own information governance/safety/patient confidentiality procedures in
place.

I am just concerned about any healthcare software that has a "delete
record" button functionality. Might it be possible to rename GNU Health delete
buttons as "Discontinue" or "Save to history" or "Make record inactive"?

I am
sure you understand my concerns that a patient's healthcare information must be
traceable back along an accurate historical timeline.

Am I explaining my
thoughts clearly?

Regards

AndrewG