Re: [Health-dev] [bug #37318] health_services doesn't import trytond.wiz

From: Matthias Petermann
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [bug #37318] health_services doesn't import trytond.wizard correctly
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 22:17:25 +0200

Hi Luis,

thanks again for the friendly response. I might have been a bit too fast with
the
conclusion that something is wrong with the import.

I checked my installation again and likely found out the root cause. After
installing
GNU Healt via setup.py, within python site-packages directory the
health_services/wizard
directory doesn't contain anything - except "create_health_service_invoice.xml".

So could it be, that health_services/setup.py misses the wizard dir in the
packages list
and therefore the files don't get installed?

Currently it is:

    packages=[
        'trytond.modules.health_services',
        'trytond.modules.health_services.tests',
        ],

any it may be replaced with:

    packages=[
        'trytond.modules.health_services',
        'trytond.modules.health_services.tests',
        'trytond.modules.health_services.wizard',
        ],

?

Btw, I am working on a FreeBSD port for GNU Health. Formerly I upgraded
Tryton on FreeBSD to 2.4 and also submitted PRs for importing all Tryton
modules. Would be nice if you could provide me with Dr. Chris Larsen's
E-Mail Adress.

Kind regards,
Matthias

--