Re: [Health-dev] Inpatient Registration - Discharge Date is a required f

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Inpatient Registration - Discharge Date is a required field & Discharge date before admission date allowed
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 19:19:41 -0300

Hi Ronal

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 5:11 PM, ronald munjoma <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

When admitting a patient, Discharge Date is a required field. In my humble opinion, it should not be a required filed since the doctor might not be sure about the length of the hospital stay. May be the filed should be expected discharge date.

We use this field as an estimate, so it will help the bed reservation process. We will change the field to "Expected". Thanks ! Could you please file a bug with this ?

Second issue, might be a bug, once confirmed I can open a ticket on Savanna. The system allow the discharge date to be before the admission date.
Please do so ! We'll fix it on 1.6.3

Thanks a lot !

On the online demo server, I admitted Perez, Juan (INPAC 008) today and set the discharge date to the 30th of last month and the system accepted the value. You can check under hospitalization.

Regards and thanks
Ronald Munjoma

--
Luis Falcon