Re: [Health-dev] Issue : Bed Change doesn't make free previous bed

From: Russel Mahmud
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Issue : Bed Change doesn't make free previous bed
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 07:43:14 +0600

Hi Luis,
Thanks for your information. I think i couldn't clear my question befor.
I know that bed status automatically changes on the process registration & discharge.

But, my scenario is little bit difference here. Say one's registration is confirmed or one is admitted in the hospital, if at this stage patient wants to change the bed, will gnuhealth automatically changes bed status when somebody changes bed field from registration form?

Actually i found a way. I need to discharge the patient first, then readmit him with new bed.

Thanks,
Russel Mahmud
8801710378515
Dhaka, Bangladesh