Re: [Health-dev] From medical to health : Task 11360 completed

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] From medical to health : Task 11360 completed
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 08:53:08 -0300

2011/9/15 Cédric Krier <address@hidden>
On 14/09/11 23:05 -0300, Luis Falcon wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> I just finished the conversion from medical to health. Please check the
> details here :
>
> https://savannah.gnu.org/task/index.php?11360

I'm a little bit disappointed that you choose to mix "health" and "gnuhealth".
It will bring confusion to the developers.

We discussed it yesterday at the IRC. Is not mixing. They are two different concepts. "gnuhealth" is a unique prefix for all the models or every module.

health is a broad concept and used in different contexts. As a matter of fact, is the name of the core module, so referencing it it would be confusing (health.health.patient...).
With this nomenclature everything is clear.

--
Cédric Krier

B2CK SPRL
Rue de Rotterdam, 4