[Health-dev] Reply in mailing list

From: Luis Falcon
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 07:48:40 -0300

2011/9/1 Cédric Krier <address@hidden>
On 01/09/11 07:22 -0300, Luis Falcon wrote:

> > PS: it will be good to only reply to the mailing-list instead of TO me with
> > mailing-list in CC.
> >

> If I do a reply, you'll be the only recipient. If I do a reply all, then
> you'll be in the TO and the distribution list in the CC.

That's normal behavior, you must do a reply to mailing list ("l" in mutt).

> You might want to use the reply-to directive when sending the mail, or there
> might be a way of configuring mailman... I never played with it.

That's the wrong fix but it is what most of the mailing list do because of all
the wrong mail clients outside :-)

There is an issue with gmail ... it used to work.

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/gmail/thread?tid=783a111ce040cf89&hl=en

--
Luis Falcón
GNU Health