halevt-dev

[Halevt-dev] release 0.6.1.2 scheduled next week

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: [Halevt-dev] release 0.6.1.2 scheduled next week
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 00:09:48 +0200

Hello,

Marcin Gryszkal found a segfault in halevt. I also fixed a bug I
introduced in 0.1.6.1 only the first item of strlist was gathered
(although I haven't seen actually the bug I'm quite sure about it).
There are also some memory leak fixes and a debug option added.
Therefore I am scheduling a release soon.

The release NEWS for now is:

0.1.6.2 (Sun May 30 2010)
* bugfix of the enhancement release
* properly initialize property values to avoid a segfault when the
  property is not set (report and analysis from Marcin Gryszkal)
* really iterate over a str_list when copying it

If you wan to test, it is the right time!

--
Pat