hackersandhospitals

Welcome!

From: Michael McMahon
Subject: Welcome!
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 16:32:20 -0400

Hi!

This is the mailing list for HACKERS and HOSPITALS!

HACKERS and HOSPITALS is an effort to coordinate Hackers with Hospitals during an immediate time of need.

The wiki can be found at: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/HACKERS_and_HOSPITALS

We need to help coordinate the medical needs of hospitals with local area fabricators. We have a large number of healthcare professionals, hackers, makers, engineers, biomedical innovators, and crafters. If we can all work together, we can save lives.

Here is a list of ways that anyone can help with HACKERS and HOSPITALS:

Best,
Michael McMahon | Web Developer, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: 4337 2794 C8AD D5CA 8FCF  FA6C D037 59DA B600 E3C0
https://fsf.org | https://gnu.org