[h5md-user] H5MD Mosaic module

From: Konrad Hinsen
Subject: [h5md-user] H5MD Mosaic module
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 17:23:16 +0200

Hi everyone,

I finally got around to documenting my Mosaic module for H5MD:

https://mosaic-data-model.github.io/mosaic-specification/h5md_mosaic_module.html

There is a very basic implementation in a development branch of the
Mosaic Python library:

  https://github.com/khinsen/mosaic-python/tree/trajectory

It supports only position storage for now (that's my immediate need),
and it doesn't do any error checking. But it lets me publish my first
protein trajectories :-)

Konrad
Konrad Hinsen
Saint Aubin - BP 48