[h5md-user] ch5md

From: Pierre de Buyl
Subject: [h5md-user] ch5md
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 15:01:17 +0100

Hi all,

I have updated a bit my C implementation. I have no urgent need for it but given
the last discussions, I wanted to change the string attributes to fixed-length
:-)

I also have started to make things a bit more "high-level" by reducing strongly
the number of actual HDF5 code that users have to write. This is done using
structs holding a lot of the common H5MD data.

If this can be useful to the people writing the VMD plugin of for espressomd,
feel free to comment.

Regards,

Pierre