Re: [h5md-user] fix remaining imprecisions - particle position

From: Felix Höfling
Subject: Re: [h5md-user] fix remaining imprecisions - particle position
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 16:51:22 +0100

Am 13.01.2014, 15:38 Uhr, schrieb Pierre de Buyl <address@hidden>:

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 09:29:44PM +0100, Pierre de Buyl wrote:

I modestly propose that this issue remains for a later version. In the context of a database with validated submissions, a criterion could also be imposed on
the H5MD version that is used.

Conversely, the current version could be named "extended_SI" instead?

I have no preference (my suggestion was "physical"). As there is currently no other possibility for the attribute value, the choice of the identifier actually does not matter so much.

Felix