Re: [h5md-user] fix remaining imprecisions - particle position

From: Felix Höfling
Subject: Re: [h5md-user] fix remaining imprecisions - particle position
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 16:21:18 +0100

Am 10.01.2014, 15:48 Uhr, schrieb Pierre de Buyl <address@hidden>:

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 03:36:41PM +0100, Olaf Lenz wrote:
Lets adapt the proposal from my first mailing:

For those components where `boundary` is set to "none", any value of
`edges` or `image` must be silently ignored.

Any value of `image` then. Edges only play a role if 'image' is different from
zero.

Your proposal
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.science.simulation.h5md.user/500/focus=516
is fine to me, feel free to make the change :-)

What precisely needs to be changed?

Note that the part on "edges" is in the box specification. (And I wouldn't mention "image" there.) In the image spec, it reads:

"If the component k of box/boundary is set to none (see below) and image is present, the value of the corresponding component k of image has to be silently ignored."

Anything missing?

Felix