[h5md-user] git branch 1.0

From: Peter Colberg
Subject: [h5md-user] git branch 1.0
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 11:19:43 -0400

Hi all,

We recently submitted a manuscript introducing H5MD to the scientific
community, which will take a few months until publication. Since the
specification part of that article and the specification on Savannah
are to be identical, this means that the 1.0.0 tag will not be pushed
until the end of the year.

I suggest we add a git branch 1.0 for the current version of the
specification, and collect minor fixes (e.g., spelling corrections) in
this stable branch. This allows the development of the specification
to progress in the master branch.

I would setup the build server to consider tags and branches, e.g.,

current       -> http://nongnu.org/h5md/
branch 1.0    -> http://nongnu.org/h5md/1.0/
version 1.0.0 -> http://nongnu.org/h5md/1.0.0/

Peter