h-source-users

Re: [H-source-users] Final thesis

From: mattij . lammi
Subject: Re: [H-source-users] Final thesis
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 19:24:42 +0300 (EEST)

Hi Quiliro,

Is it now under a free license? I am very anxious for the time I can
promote it in universities. I will do it when it is under a free license
such as GFDL or CC-By-SA

- -- Saludos libres,

Quiliro Ordóñez

Its good to know there are still people out there who are interesred in my little thesis. I thought everyone had already forgotten about it. For example, I have not received a word from Antonio Gallo (the main developer of h-node) about it even after asking for his opinion several times.

My final thesis is currently under CC BY-ND 3.0 license. Is it really crucial to be able to modify it? I think it is good enough as it is now to be shared and used as a reference. Why do you want to modify it or it to be modifyable? Did you intend to use it as a base to make some kind of a manual or something?
Regards,

Matti Lammi