h-source-users

Re: [H-source-users] new version of h-source uploaded to h-node.org

From: Michał Masłowski
Subject: Re: [H-source-users] new version of h-source uploaded to h-node.org
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 10:57:57 +0200

> Two new categories of hardware have been added: RAID
> adapters and HOST controllers (for firewire, PCMCIA, HECI, USB)

I can implement their detection in h-client if someone sends lspci
-vmmnnk or lsusb -v output for them.

> Things that have to be done: adding motherboards and other categories
> of hardware

I see no difference between motherboards and laptops here.  How will
motherboards be identified?  I believe lindi discussed it for laptops
(which are most difficult devices to report and aren't supported in
h-client).