gzz-dev

[Gzz] sharp

From: Jessy Mora
Subject: [Gzz] sharp
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 18:13:55 +0200

He was what horrid May Binnie calledhorridly, a fast worker. Sure and thats one thing Hell niver be doing, Patsy, rest yeaisy.
She went to the picture with Harris that night but itwas a little . I havent a doubt of it, said Pat with a shrug. Shell know better how tohandle the nixt one. Ionly know that I want you to be very, very nice to me. For the door was open and a bronzed young man was on the stop . It would be alovely colour on some people.
Pat felt a little disgusted with herself.
Meanwhile, Illget a little real studying done. But, Patsy darlint, ye must be going careful. He do be setting on the landing iverymoment he can spare from his own lawful concerns. Snicklefritz was curled up by the stove, snoring.
It would be alovely colour on some people.
Anyway they dont call them beaus now, Judy. Themoonstruck house-builder he called him . I do be belaving its going to be curly, whispered Judy in a kindof awed rapture. Itseemed to look back at her reproachfully. Pat was TOO happy, Judy thought, with severalwise shakes of her head. Sure andthis is a joyful day for Silver Bush.
At that moment they were elfin-hearted things themselves, akin to the shadows and the silences. It was sweet agony to decide which of twodresses she should wear . Now did ye iver noticethe way Jingle stands? But it seemed such a terrible come down after allhis bird-man talk! I couldnt either, said Bets in a broken voice.
She was dancing with Paul Robinson when Harris cut in. Friendship is much more satisfactory than love, Pat reflected,before she went to sleep.
Ionly know that I want you to be very, very nice to me. When it became manifest that Pats case with Harris Hynes was offshe was tormented a good deal. Hilarys attitude had been a secret thorn in her sideall winter.
One evening when Harrishad been bragging a bit what several noted relatives of his haddone . It was sweet agony to decide which of twodresses she should wear . And even Bets and Jingle seemed changed
He would be home fora visit once in a while . Pat lovedthe Long House next to Silver Bush.