gzz-dev

[Gzz] audienc murde

From: Morgana Pascua
Subject: [Gzz] audienc murde
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 22:13:03 -0700

D b ea n r H h om p e O v wn v er,

Your c d re l di b t doesn't matter to us!

If you O g WN d r r ea b l e m st f at g e and want
I g MM y EDIAT k E c b as v h to s p pen g d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to
L i OW d ER your monthly p v aym p ent h s
by a third or more,
here are the d x ea u ls s we have T q ODA p Y:

$ 4 j 90,0 h 00 as lo k w as 3 , 6 q 5 %
$ 37 y 0,0 w 00 as lo n w as 3 , 9 h 0 %
$ 4 v 90,0 j 00 as lo b w as 3 , 2 v 0 %
$ 2 u 50,00 q 0 as l h ow as 3 , 3 k 5 %
$ 2 z 00,00 a 0 as lo q w as 3 , 5 n 5 %

V c is r it ou b r web s t it f e

Morgana Pascua , Ap p pr e ova k l M p ana c ge w r

Tomorrow begins the last week of Autumn, said Thorin one day.
And winter comes after autumn, said Bifur.
And next year after that, said Dwalin, and our beards will grow
till they hang down the cliff to the valley before anything happens