gzz-dev

[Gzz] New PEG: grizzly_bear--benja

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: [Gzz] New PEG: grizzly_bear--benja
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 03:36:31 +0100

``grizzly_bear--benja``: Adopting Emma as our mascot

:Author:       Benja Fallenstein
:Revision:     $Revision: 1.1 $
:Date:         $Date: 2002/10/31 02:35:47 $
:Date-Created: 2002-10-31

I propose to adopt Emma the Grizzzzly Bear as the mascot of
the Gzz project. Emma is 11 years old, an electrical engineer,
mother of three children, and an avid computer user. She lives
in a tundra at the European Arctic coast. Emma can be grumpy,
but everybody who knows her knows she has a good heart.

Fact sheet
----------

- Species:        Grizzly Bear (Ursus arctos)
- Age:            11 years
- Body weight:        Currently about 450 kg
- Coat color:        Brownish yellow, hairs tipped with silver
- Prefered food:    Grass, Fungi
- Home:            European Arctic coast
- Territory:        About 300 square miles
- Location of den:  In a cave with a beautiful view on a lake

Issues
------

- How to forward email arriving at address@hidden to her?

   RESOLVED: Send it to address@hidden
   The Gzz developers will take care of locating Emma and
   delivering a copy of the email to her if she's not in her den.

- Benja