gzz-dev

[Gzz] Asko 2002-10-30 ()

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] Asko 2002-10-30 ()
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:39:10 +0200 (EET)

6h workday
 - Not much done, a small peg about GLVobCoorder's changes for
   CullingCoordSystem interface. Propaply even forget a date from
   the peg (read new peg formattin rules in late :/)
 - rest of the day went on tuning... (tried j2sdk1.4 debian package
   patch, reconfigured desktop because of upgrading to gnome2)

Half-day course on scientific writing on thursday and friday.

Rest of the week I try to learn enough Python to use create script, which
generates pegboard.html from peg-directories. How do you view that
reStructuredText? Prabably I should also learn to use docutils and
generate temporary html-files from peg.rsts?

My jython doesn't run. I'll consult vegai with this :)

Asko