gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Asko 2002-10-17 (OvalBgVob)

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Asko 2002-10-17 (OvalBgVob)
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 10:45:03 +0300

> - OvalBgVob
>   * not yet tested with AWT O:-)

Do make an actual graphics *test*. See how the tests currently work:
render something and then read back pixels. They can be done so that
it works in both AWT and GL with the same code.

>   * OpenGL: border width neet to get fixed and (probably)
>     bigger texture should be loaded when needed
>     * jvk said, with fixed size borders own renderable is needed

Yes, or drawing lines. I've started thinking about this intensively now, since
we need these for several things. For now, maybe use line drawing.

        Tuomas