gzz-dev

[Gzz] 9th (Benja)

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: [Gzz] 9th (Benja)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 00:55:14 +0200

- Figured out a way to solve the cell/paragraph problem quite nicely.
- Figured out that we won't need it for the email client...
- Fixed running tests w/o compiling gl.
- Restructured makefile targets so that we can 'make gl', 'make testgl', 'make compilegl' etc. - Figured out why the mirror test fails, and fixed the mirror code to bring its assumptions in line with the rest of the code. - Committed some work on address book bindings, done in course today (by the whole group).

- Benja