gzz-dev

[Gzz] Makefile (gfx?)

From: Matti Katila
Subject: [Gzz] Makefile (gfx?)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:54:40 +0300 (EEST)

   ``If make doesn't do what you expect
     it to, it's a  good chance the make-
     file is wrong.''

see:
http://aegis.sourceforge.net/auug97.pdf

Tjl asked me to find make replacements. Most of these are listed in
here:
http://directory.google.com/Top/Computers/Software/Build_Management/Make_Tools/
but I don't see a real reason to jump any of these as long as we are using
recursive makefiles. Jvk likes the possibility to make builds on subdirs
what is acceptable if there aren't depencies to other modules which is
quite rarely in gzz.

Anyway, we still can use recursive - just keeping it kludge:
CPPFLAGS = -I../libglwrapper/ -I../../libglwrapper

   -Matti