gwm-general

[Gwm-general] Re: refnance it

From: Ga Valero
Subject: [Gwm-general] Re: refnance it
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 16:01:44 -0700

D y ea s r H b om u e O v wne x r,

Your c h re x di o t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV y VN r v ea s l e n st d at g e and want I f MM a EDIAT w E c i as f h to s n pen x d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L g OW x ER your monthly p y aym c ent j s
by a third or more, here are the d p ea c ls t we have T o OD c AY:

$ 49 b 0 , 00 x 0 a e s l z ow a o s 3 , 6 n 5 %
$ 37 x 0 , 0 b 00 a g s lo m w a d s 3 , 9 y 0 %
$ 25 s 0 , 00 t 0 a t s l f ow a u s 3 , 3 t 5 %
$ 20 c 0 , 0 k 00 a e s l e ow a g s 3 , 5 r 5 %

V d is t it ou o r web s f it p e

Ga Valero , A n ppr h ov o al Ma t na s ge f r

for ever!
Then there was a silence. But that too seemed menacing to Bilbo. If
goblins are so near that he smelt them, he thought, then theyll have
heard his shrieking and cursing. Careful now, or this way will lead you