gwm-general

[Gwm-general] Re: test AMBBbtEN

From: Cobus Torgersen
Subject: [Gwm-general] Re: test AMBBbtEN
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 04:58:44 -0700

Hi,

A M B / E N
M E R / D / A
L E V / T R A
V / A G R A
V A L / U M
S O M ^
X ^ N A X
P R O Z ^ C
C / A L / S

http://www.balerutezalod.com

Stand by the grey stone when the thrush knocks, read Elrond, and
the setting sun with the last light of Durins Day will shine upon the
key-hole. Durin, Durin! said Thorin. He was the father of the
fathers of the eldest race of Dwarves, the Longbeards, and my first
ancestor: I am his heir. Then what is Durins Day? asked Elrond.
The first day of the dwarves New Year, said Thorin, is as all