gwl-devel

Preparing for a new release

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Preparing for a new release
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2020 13:39:47 +0100

Hi,

I’ve pushed a bunch of the previously discussed improvements to the
repository and also added more documentation.  Please also note the
TODO.org file, which is for ideas and plans that may not necessarily be
flully fleshed out.

I’ll leave the load-path + inferior magic for a later release.  This is
hairy stuff and I’d rather have us mull this over for a little while
longer before committing to an implementation.

Your comments on the code and the documentation, and also your
experience reports are very welcome!

--
Ricardo