gwl-devel

Re: [gwl-devel] Some doc/examples files incompatible with latest update

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: [gwl-devel] Some doc/examples files incompatible with latest update
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 15:52:41 +0200

Hi Kyle,

>> “load-workflow” now prints an understandable error message when the file
>> it loads does not evaluate to a workflow.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Should simple-wisp.w also be updated to evaluate to a workflow
> (something along the lines of the patch I included with my first email)?

I’ve got some WIP for that, but I’m still working on fixing / improving
the behaviour of “containerize”.

> Right, that was one thing.  Another thing I hit into is the assumption
> that the workflow is executed from a particular location, which is
> presumably an interaction between loading extended-example-workflow.scm
> and its `(include "example-workflow.scm")'.

I had already fixed this locally but didn’t push my changes.  The new
approach is to use “load-workflow”.  It looks for workflows relative to
the location where it is invoked (unless it’s a sub-directory of the GWL
and pre-inst-env is used, so copy the examples).

In the next couple of days I’ll update this.

--
Ricardo