gwhere-discussion

Re: [GWhere-discussion] export

From: Zero
Subject: Re: [GWhere-discussion] export
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 04:03:46 +0200

Hi Michail and list,

I hope I do everything right. This is the first time I use a mailing list.

You're right. :-)

I use Gwhere on WinXP (*blush*, I got Linux too! on my harddisk, but I never get time to learn all those configfiles) ;) for my dvd collection and think that it is an excellent piece of software. Now, I would like to ask if it is possible to export the ctg files to plain txt or other formats. I dun seem to be able to do it within the program, does there exist any utilities for that kinda tasks? Im sure the developers plan to implement such a feature in the future, they just havent got around to do that yet.

At time, we're working on the import/export of catalogs with CSV and XML file format. Some help should be welcome. ;-)

But if you want you can "gunzip" your GWhere ctg file, you should become glad. Morever if someone writes a shell script to convert GWhere ctg files to other file format or to convert any file format to GWhere ctg files, his script will be welcome.

Thanks for your time, sry if i did something wrong.

Thank you for your mail!!

--
Best regards,

Zero
Maintainer,

GWhere - Another way to manage your catalogs!!
http://www.gwhere.org