gwhere-discussion

[GWhere-discussion] GWhere 0.1.0 is coming soon...

From: Zero
Subject: [GWhere-discussion] GWhere 0.1.0 is coming soon...
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 23:48:47 GMT

Hi,

I think that we are going to freeze the current devel version.
The current Changelog is :
0.1.0:  - Fix home dir under Win9x. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Fix untranslated date under win32. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
- Fix double references in the list of recents opened catalog files. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Add configuration of column which must displayed. [Sébastien
LECACHEUR]
        - Fix memory leak in Settings object. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
- Single left click on cross node in tree expand or collapse node. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Remember last window position and size. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
- Can choose to save or not GUI properties in settings. [Sébastien LECACHEUR] - Fix bug on gw_file_mkdirs() with pathname ending with file separator constant. [Sébastien LECACHEUR] - Change the order of available drives to prevent floppy drive auto-selection. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Add the focus for MsgBox. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Add an activate signal on CaptureBox and Search entry. [Mike Hokenson]
        - Start with full-screen window. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Fix bug on changing disk volume name. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Fix severals memory leaks in PropertiesBox. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Fix severals memory leaks in StatusBar. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Fix status bar messages for disks. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
- Fix bug with disk bigger than 4 294 967 296 bytes on systems which support guint64. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Fix severals memory leaks in NoteBookManagment. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Fix bug on rename catalog. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Fix bug on remove file from catalog. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Fix bug on save disk data. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
- Fix bug with missing files in the root disk file list. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Add HTML plugin. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Show a message box when no item matched in search. [Sébastien
LECACHEUR]
        - Display in the status bar the search result. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Add MP3 plugin. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
- Add plugins manager for auto extracting file information. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Fix bug in file2gchar. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Add autoload catalog option. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Adding log function. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
- Fix configuration folder execution right. [Sébastien LECACHEUR, Joe LAZARO] - Remember last selected options in the managment pane. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Fix bugs on NotebookManagment component. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Fix some bugs on VFSStats access functions. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Add a man page. [Luis PARRAVICINI]
        - Add local file support in gwhere.spec. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Improve the configure script. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Add an icon and a .desktop file for window manager. [Sébastien
LECACHEUR]
        - Rename the binary name to "gwhere". [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Adding the recents opened files in the menu file. [Sébastien
LECACHEUR]
        - Fix bug on configuration file parser. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
- Fix bug on circular scanning with links to folder : replace stat by lstat. [Sébastien LECACHEUR, Peter HANSACK]
        - Port to GTK 2.0 [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Replace all atoi to strtol or strtoul. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Fix bug on file2gchar. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
        - Eject CD-ROM on Win32. [Sébastien LECACHEUR]
- Start the port to Win32 [Sébastien LECACHEUR]

I want to add autoload last opened catalog in the settings panel.
Morever I've just received the first notice of bad adding disk on recent Mandrake : all folders name and files name are remplaced by "???" caracters!! I will make a lot of test this week-end on my Debian. If I don't reproduce this bug, I should install a Mandrake. Regards,
Zero
Main author,
GWhere - Another way to manage your catalogs!!
http://www.gwhere.org