gwhere-discussion

[GWhere-discussion] Re: new developer

From: Zero
Subject: [GWhere-discussion] Re: new developer
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 10:10:13 GMT

Hi Joe and everybody,

Sébastian has sent me the latest source code for version 0.1.0 of GWhere
for Linux, which I will be working on.
I would like to know if any other developers are active right now, and
what they are doing.
I'm working on the current devel version.
Some people are testing the current win32 version.
I received some patches but I don't know (at time) other active developers.

Also, I would like to use the project management features at
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/gwhere (especially CVS).
Yes it would be great. But I've never use it for these reason :
- my devel computer doesn't have an access to internet.
- I don't really like CVS. But I know it's very important to use CVS. I propose to use CVS after the release of GWhere 0.1.0, because that will take a rather significant time to me (I do not have the practice of CVS). What do you think about it?

Regards,
Zero
Main author,
GWhere - Another way to manage your catalogs!!
http://www.gwhere.org