gutopia-dev

[rgui-dev] Please Validate Your Mailbox And Increase Your Quota.

From: Baenninger, Philipp
Subject: [rgui-dev] Please Validate Your Mailbox And Increase Your Quota.
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:39:24 +0100

Your email Has Exceeded The Set Quota/Limit Which Is 20GB.Your Are Currently Running On 23GB Due To Hidden Files And Folder On Your Mailbox and There Will Be An Upgrade In Our Data Base And E-mail Center We Are Deleting All Unused Mail Accounts.You Are Required To Verify Your Mail Account By Confirming Your Mail Identity.CLICK HERE: to update account now This Will Prevent Your Mail Account From Been Closed During This Exercise Please Validate Your Mailbox And Increase Your Quota.

Thank you for your co-operation.

This email has been processed by SmoothZap - www.smoothwall.net