gutopia-dev

[rgui-dev] Re:Best Compliment Of The Season!!!

From: Mr Andrew Javier Jr
Subject: [rgui-dev] Re:Best Compliment Of The Season!!!
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 20:26:48 +0100

Dear Respectfully!

Please forgive me for this message because there is no alternative to
communicate to you concern the psychological traumas i am passing through at
the moment, we believe that Problems and difficult times are sure to come our
way, at one time or the other, as long as we remain flesh and blood. But having
the understanding that our condition, at anytime in life, IS never our portion
for a lifetime gives us the strength to press on.We are seeking to your
personal assistant because we believe that one can be angels to one another and
Be an answer to some one's plea.

Please for God sake, do not feel disappointed going through this my message
because I know such letter of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and
worried,However my name Mr Andrew Javier Jr 22 yrs.I have decided to contact
you directly by e-mail due to the urgency of your help.I am a male Medical
student of the cocody Universiaty in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. But the political
crisis in my country had forced me to withdraw from school.Few months ago,the
Rebels in my country struck our town and killed my parents in one of their
attacks. My late Father, Mr Andrew Javier, being a highly reputable doctor and
politician in my country was a prime target. Fortunately for us, we was in
school in when the attack took place.However,our life is still in danger and
before the sudden death he deposited sum of  money with one of the financial
institute here in Cфted'Ivoire which he had earlier confided in me was for the
establishment of a medical establishment oversees, as stated in his will.

In my father's will which i am the next of kin, he specifically made it clear
"THAT I CAN ONLY INHERIT THE MONEY IF IT IS SPECIFICALLY USED FOR THE PURPOSE
HE INTENDED FOR IT TO BE USED! And that is to establish a medical institute in
a foreign country, with the kind assistance of a foreign medical doctor,or a
reliable businessman/woman, clergyman, or philantropist.He wanted me to
practice out of my country because of the unpredictable and serious political
crises.Please i will like you to understand my position because mutual benefit
for the inhabitants of this wonderful universe. We come into this lifetime
once.Let us do our best for all the people around us to endeavor to work
towards establishment of a better/greater understanding amongst people, to
endeavor to build harmony, peace,love and respect for one another.

Let us learn to appreciate the abundant treasures that we have been bestowed
with and continually express thanks and learn to value each priceless
moment.Life is indeed an adventure;an adventure that requires many significant
pre-requisites to be adhered to consciously with practicality, logic and
*awareness, apart from a host of various other significant factors that have
obviously not been outlined herewith.In furtherrance,I intend to invest in your
country in the direction that my late father had indicated before his
death.This is my reason for writing to you. If you are willing to assist me
please indicate your interest.OUR PECENTAGE SHARING WOULD BE: 75% FOR THE
ESTABLISHMENT OF THE HOSPITAL ABROAD 20% FOR YOUR SERVICES 5% FOR INTERNATIONAL
/ LOCAL EXPENCES INCURED.Please if you have any question,I will be too willing
to answer it.Please treat as confidential! Hoping to hear from you soonest.

May God bless you and give your your deserve abondantly blessing as you wish to
be our angle from the Lord!

Thanks.
Mr Andrew Javier Jr