guix-science

First ACM conference on reproducibility and replicability (ACM REP)

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: First ACM conference on reproducibility and replicability (ACM REP)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 15:58:04 +0100

Hello,

This new conference falls right into the topics we’re interested in as
users of Guix in a scientific context:

  https://acm-rep.github.io/2023/cfp/

Quoth the web page:

  ACM REP 2023 invites submissions in several categories as described
  below with focus on computing disciplines within computer science and
  across scientific computing disciplines of biology, chemistry,
  physics, astronomy, genomics, geosciences, etc. The conference
  encourages submissions in which experimental results are reproducible
  in of themselves and, if not, then sufficiently documents the
  reproducibility experience.

Deadline is February 20th.  Probably a good venue to share our
experiences!

Ludo’.