guix-science

Re: First French-speaking workshop on reproducible software environments

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: First French-speaking workshop on reproducible software environments
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 18:41:40 -0400

That's too early for me. Will the event be recorded?

Le 8 avril 2021 12:35:17 GMT-04:00, Simon Tournier <simon.tournier@univ-paris-diderot.fr> a écrit :
Hi,

We are organizing the first French-speaking workshop on the
reproducibility of software environments for scientists, engineers, and
system administrators. The workshop will take place on-line on **May
17–18th** from 09:00 to 12:30 CEST. You can find details (in French)
here:

<https://hpc.guix.info/events/2021/atelier-reproductibilité-environnements/>

Thanks,
simon