[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Thu, 23 Jun 2022 22:07:24 +0200
Nicolas Graves via Guix-patches via <email@example.com> skriver:
> Hi !
> This series of patches allows to produce the crx file without having to
> rely on chromium and xorg.
> Not fully tested, originally designed for fixing bug#55844, and works at
> least for building a few extensions.
OK. Looking forward to more Chromium extensions in Guix!
> I volontarily built all node packages without development dependencies
> (npm...) so that it stays simple, and replaced mri by minimist so that we
> also avoid a lot of dependencies.
Makes sense, well done. I'll comment on the patches individually.
Description: PGP signature
- [bug#55964] [PATCH 2/9] gnu: Add node-yazl., (continued)
- [bug#55964] [PATCH 2/9] gnu: Add node-yazl., Nicolas Graves, 2022/06/14
- [bug#55961] [PATCH 3/9] gnu: Add node-protocol-buffers-schema., Nicolas Graves, 2022/06/14
- [bug#55963] [PATCH 7/9] gnu: Add node-minimist., Nicolas Graves, 2022/06/14
- [bug#55965] [PATCH 8/9] gnu: Add node-crx3., Nicolas Graves, 2022/06/14
- [bug#55958], Nicolas Graves, 2022/06/14
Marius Bakke <=
- [bug#55958] [PATCH 1/9] gnu: Add node-buffer-crc32., Marius Bakke, 2022/06/23