[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sat, 5 Sep 2020 22:36:39 +0200
I just updated seqmagick to 0.8.0.
Then I tried to update python-biopython to the latest version, 1.78. With it,
seqmagick fails to compile with the following message:
mportError: cannot import name 'triefind' from 'Bio'
ERROR: Failure: ImportError (Bio.Alphabet has been removed from Biopython. In
many cases, the alphabet can simply be ignored and removed from scripts. In a
few cases, you may need to specify the ``molecule_type`` as an annotation on a
SeqRecord for your script to work correctly. Please see
https://biopython.org/wiki/Alphabet for more information.)
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [bug#33032] Update,
Andreas Enge <=