[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sun, 12 Apr 2020 04:10:49 +0000
### taisei ###
>>> 'release' or 'developer'?
IDK how valuable those diagnostics is, but during testing found the 'developer' mode cheat-keys to easy to hit. Changed to 'release'.
>>> (synopsis "Shoot'em up game set in a world full of Japanese folklore")
I know nothing about Japan (seen this variant too). Changed to "Shoot'em up fangame and libre clone of Touhou Project"..?
>>> comments in '(license'
### spirv-cross ###
>>> remove '(string-append' from '(commit'
>>> tests fail, more info
("-cross yet have a multiple failures").
Why: 'fix-tests-to-find-deps, i can't fix tests myself, thought i'm prepare the ground.
'(string-append' is to stay < 80 cols.
>>> (native-inputs, (inputs order
>>> drop 'note:', \"
Description: Text Data
- [bug#40495] [PATCH] Add taisei, and spirv-cross, Vitaliy Shatrov, 2020/04/07
- [bug#40495] [PATCH] Add taisei, and spirv-cross, Vitaliy Shatrov, 2020/04/08
- [bug#40495] Update, Vitaliy Shatrov, 2020/04/11
- [bug#40495] v2, spirv tests steel fail, Vitaliy Shatrov, 2020/04/11
- [bug#40495] v3-- fixed indentation, Vitaliy Shatrov, 2020/04/11
- [bug#40495] update,
Vitaliy Shatrov <=