Rutger Helling <address@hidden
From d2b7f7243a8831542538bad5bab14fba0693a4fc Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Rutger Helling <address@hidden>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 09:11:08 +0100
Subject: [PATCH] gnu: gl: Add virtualgl.
* gnu/packages/gl.scm (virtualgl): New variable.
LGTM, with a few minor issues:
+ (home-page "https://www.virtualgl.org")
+ (synopsis "Redirects 3D commands from an OpenGL application onto a 3D
+ (description "VirtualGL is a free software program that redirects the 3D
(Everything's free software in Guix. :-))
+rendering commands from Unix and Linux OpenGL applications to 3D accelerator
s/Unix and Linux//g
+hardware in a dedicated server and displays the rendered output interactively to
+a thin client located elsewhere on the network.")
+ (license license:lgpl2.1)))
Source code headers read this:
* This library is free software and may be redistributed and/or modified under
* the terms of the wxWindows Library License, Version 3.1 or (at your option)
* any later version. The full license is in the LICENSE.txt file included
* with this distribution.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* wxWindows Library License for more details.
We don't have that license in (guix licenses) yet. Could you add it and
send updated patches?