guix-europe

Re: Proposal for a future goal setting meeting

From: Oliver Propst
Subject: Re: Proposal for a future goal setting meeting
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 11:18:24 +0200

On 2022-04-12 10:26, zimoun wrote:
Hi Oliver,
I would not have time for a meeting.  However, we can
discuss by email.

Well, if there is a specific agenda to discuss and such specific
agenda would require an online meeting, for sure.  But, I miss what we
would have to discuss requiring an online meeting.

Well I do know some members requested to have an accession meeting at some point after the annual meeting.
-
Kinds regards Oliver Propst
https://twitter.com/Opropst