guix-europe

Guix in 2022

From: Oliver Propst
Subject: Guix in 2022
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 11:39:34 +0100

Hello everyone.

Right so while I think its quite obvious that Guix and Guix Europe managed to accomplish a few things in 2021 including but not limited to the organisation of the in my opinion excellent general assembly a few back weeks back.

So while I think its quite fair to say that Guix and Guix Europe managed to accomplish a decent amount work in 2021 there likely no overstatement that it would "nice" if Guix and Guix Europe managed to accomplish "more" in 2022.

What does this "more" include ? Well Some things that come to my mind that I think would be good if Guix and Guix Europe managed to accomplish in 2022 includes but are not limited to.

* Organised another edition of Guix Online Days before fosdem.
* Talk about Guix and Guix Europe at different conferences and events.
* Continue the general work and efforts towards the advancing the state Guix and Guix Europe (for that matter).
* Organise another general assembly.
* Have an in person meeting at some point time.

Now as Guix is a democratic organisation thoughts and opinions from others are of course welcome as well.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst