guix-europe

Re: Virtual event: technical decision to make

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Virtual event: technical decision to make
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 00:40:59 +0200

Hi Julien,

On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 at 00:08, Julien Lepiller <julien@lepiller.eu> wrote:
> Le 19 octobre 2020 16:28:02 GMT-04:00, zimoun <zimon.toutoune@gmail.com> a
> écrit :

> Can you send us a draft first? I should be able to proof-read and send. Also,
> didn't we have a guix-announce list?

Draft below.

The info-guix mailing is on purpose, I guess.

Cheers,
simon

--
Dear,

We are pleased to announce the first online Guix Day COnference on
Sunday November, 22nd.  This conference is open to everyone and will be
held entirely online.  No registration fee.

Important dates:

    + November 6th: Deadline for talks proposal.
    + November 14th: Deadline for releasing your pre-recorded talks.
    + November 16th: Release of the schedule.
    + November 22nd: Conference day!

The agenda of the day is:

    * pre-recorded talks with live question and answer sessions
    * birds of a feather (BoF) sessions
    * lightning round talks, if possible
    * hack together

Read more details at: