[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: pre-Guix Days
Re: pre-Guix Days
Sat, 19 Sep 2020 21:30:21 +0200
Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/27.1 (gnu/linux)
zimoun <firstname.lastname@example.org> skribis:
> The proposed timeline is:
> Start at 9:00, welcome everyone, explain the schedule.
> 9:15: first talk. 30 minutes, and 15 minutes for questions
> 10:05: second talk, same format
> 10:55: third talk, 15 minutes, 10 minutes for questions
> 10:25: fourth talk, same format
> 10:55: break, free talk on irc
> 11:30: presentation of the rest of the activities.
> 11:40: first unconference session (encourage people to chair a session
> with their favorite subject, and letting them work/discuss)
> 13:00: summary of previous session and second session
> 14:30: summary of previous session, break and free talk
> 16:00: summary of previous session and third session
> 17:30: summary of previous session and fourth session
> 19:00: summary of previous session, the chair gives final thoughts on
> the day. Free discussion on IRC.
Yay, thanks *a lot* for this initiative!
I think it’s a great opportunity (esp. the talks) to reach out to people
who probably wouldn’t come physically to the Guix Days because they
don’t consider themselves “part of the group”, so we should advertise it
widely (and be ready to scale accordingly :-)).
> If you are still reading, there is an interesting feedback on LWN.
> EmacsConf provides also information about tools (recording, etc.)
The LWN article is a great source. Note that they had a lot of
resources (hardware) to run BBB. From what they write, I’m not sure we
could rely on a single shared BBB instance like that of Aquilenet.
pre-Guix Days, zimoun, 2020/09/17
Re: pre-Guix Days, Andreas Enge, 2020/09/27
- Re: Guix Days and FOSDEM 2021?, (continued)
- Re: Guix Days and FOSDEM 2021?, Andreas Enge, 2020/09/13
- Re: Guix Days and FOSDEM 2021?, Julien Lepiller, 2020/09/13
- Re: Guix Days and FOSDEM 2021?, zimoun, 2020/09/14
- Re: Guix Days and FOSDEM 2021?, Julien Lepiller, 2020/09/14
- Re: Guix Days and FOSDEM 2021?, Efraim Flashner, 2020/09/14
- Re: Guix Days and FOSDEM 2021?, zimoun, 2020/09/17
- Re: Guix Days and FOSDEM 2021?, Efraim Flashner, 2020/09/17