guix-devel

Re: gnu: inetutils: Update to 2.4.

From: Maxim Cournoyer
Subject: Re: gnu: inetutils: Update to 2.4.
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 12:32:28 -0400

Hi Felix,

Felix Lechner <felix.lechner@lease-up.com> writes:

> Hi Maxim,
>
> On Tue, Mar 14, 2023 at 6:11 PM Maxim Cournoyer
> <maxim.cournoyer@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Until everybody has a good grasp of the new process, I think sticking to
>> the documented one may be best for now
>
> The bug was retitled 'core-updates' per your request. [1]
>
> I didn't mean to set a tone in the discussion and merely hoped to
> embrace—by mistake it turns out—an existing consensus. My apologies!

No problem, I was a bit out of touch with the recent achievements from
the Guix Days workshop.  But yes, I think until these experiments are
settled in our reference manual, to ease our day to day collaboration we
can continue labeling our changes with the 'staging' or 'core-updates'
prefixes, as it help guards against mistakes :-).

--
Thanks,
Maxim